- RECREATIONAL DIVISIONS ONLY - No player may play 4 quarters in any game until all other players have played at least 3 quarters (75%) of the game.
- RECREATIONAL DIVISIONS ONLY - teams must abide by the 50% playing time rule. Failure to do so will result in a forfeit. Coaches are responsible for notifying the referee and opposing coach about any player that may not play due to illness or injury. In open divisions, there is not a 50% playing rule.
- RECREATIONAL/ACADEMY DIVISIONS ONLY – Each player may only play on ONE team only. If a player chooses to play on their academy team, they will need to have the Tournament Release form signed by their recreational coach.
- Each team in the tournament will play three preliminary games. Depending on the number of teams in the age group bracket, only the top scoring teams will advance to the championship rounds. In the case of a 4 or 5 team bracket, each team will play 3-4 games and the top two-point winners will be awarded 1st and 2nd place.
- Each team shall be responsible for providing a ball suitable for use in the game. The referee will then select one ball to be used during play and return the ball to the providing team after the game.
- Each team must have numbered alternate jerseys, T-Shirts, or pennies available for their players in the event both teams are wearing the same color uniforms. The home team is listed first on the schedule and shall change if there is a color conflict. Violators will be removed from the field and not allowed back on the field of play until player’s equipment is corrected.
- For 5U-8U divisions, home team and spectators will occupy the west side of the field. For 9U-12U divisions, only coaches and players shall occupy the designated side of the field while all spectators will occupy the opposite side from their corresponding team.
- Every team coach will be required to sign the official gamecard provided by the referee. The referee will submit the gamecard for score postings to the tournament headquarters.
- There are to be no more than three team coaches/representatives on the team sideline. Each coach/representative must have a current Kid Safe badge to be on the sideline.
- No coaching shall be permitted from behind the goal line or from the parent spectator sideline.
- No one shall be allowed behind either end line.
- The referee and/or Field Marshall(s) are authorized to remove any spectator whose behavior, in their opinion, interferes with the play of the game or violates the coaching ban from the parent’s sideline
The coach is responsible for all verbal & physical actions of his/her spectators. The coach can receive a disciplinary card from the referee for the actions of his/her spectators. Verbal or physical abuse of referee or assistant referees of the game will NOT be tolerated. Violations can result in the forfeiture of the game and/or expulsion from the tournament.