Spring 2017 rosters have been created. If you have not heard from a coach please contact you child age group Vice Commissioner. You can find their email under the Home tab, Board Members.
Midland Soccer Association
3500 North A Street, Suite 1600
Midland TX 79705
(Located Inside the Midland Shared Spaces)
Phone Number 432-818-1294
Fax Number 432-818-1291
9:00 am - 3:00 pm
Monday - Friday
MSA follows the MISD schedule.
U10Boys FLASH Wins the San Angelo Hero Cup 4-1 in Championship Game
U12 Dream Girls take 1st place at the Tournament of Champions!
1. Provide soccer opportunity for Midland County.
2. Promote the growth and development of soccer.
3. Maintain a high level of sportsmanship and teamwork.
4. Allow everyone to play and have fun.
5. Develop and maintain quality officials.
6. Develop more and improved facilities for soccer.
7. Encourage and develop volunteer participation at all levels.
MSA Board Meetings are 2nd Sunday each month at 5:00 p.m. The meetings are held in Midland Shared Spaces assigned boardroom.
May 20, 2017 - Spring Season Ends
WE LOVE PETS!
BUT NOT ON OUR FIELDS,
ALL PETS ARE STRICTLY PROHIBITED AT OUR COMPLEXES.
CITY OF MIDLAND